29 June 2007

Trivial Things I Can't Do Without

Everyone has their own idiosyncrasies. You know, peculiar habits. Like avoiding cracks on the pavement. After staying on this earth for more than 50 years, without realizing it, I have developed my own. The trivial behaviours I cant do without. (drum roll...)

1...wiping the sink area dry after using the sink.
2...wearing a belt when I go out, unless if its a string-tie bermuda.
3...washing face first before anything else in the shower.
4...watching TV before I go to sleep.
5...wrapping rubbish in old newspaper before dumping into trash bag.
6...putting wallet in my left back pocket.
7...reading over my glasses (see photo).
8...smelling a freshly open new CD.
9...reading while pooping.

Been trying to think of more (reason for my absence!). But I can only come up with nine. Nine! And they are not even bizarre. As a matter of fact, quite normal. While you are reading this drivel of mine, does any of my nine sound familiar to your own personal deportment? If so, let me know which one. Your comments most welcome. For now..all I can say is.. I am not an eccentric old dog afterall.


.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you bring up topic such as tis one, love to share anything with you. :)

    hmmm..we have few thing in common, only abit dfferent. it is...

    no.1..i do wipe sink dry after use (dislike to see anything wet)

    no.2..i wear belt only during work

    No.3..i do wash face 1st before anything else in the shower (execpt urgent call)

    no.4..i play internet before sleep

    no.5..hmm..just put rubbish into plastic and dumpped

    no.6..putting pen and handy in my left pocket

    no.7..put down glasses and read

    no.8..smelling a freshly security pillow :P

    no.9..i do reading while pooping, otherwise playing my handphone ...hehe

    ReplyDelete