30 June 2007

How To Look Younger On Video

Sooner or later, it has to happen. A short video clip to immortalise myself before my face sags further. Here's a good tip for those oldies.., or young vain ones, who wish to look much younger on video. Shoot yourself LYING DOWN. FACE UP. Yup. Just like my video clip below. This way, all the folds on your face will gravitate back to give you a tauter look. You know, the way how ancient celebrities look after plastic surgery with their facial skin stretched all the way back of their head. Of course, lying down is a free and painless way for non-celebrity like me. But let's face it, It will not work all the time, if let's say, you are shooting an outdoor vacation clip of yourself. I mean, just how are you going to shoot yourself lying down in front of Eiffel Tower. Duh! Story of my life after 50.

.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...
    the first thing in my mind is "冷"
    it's very weird for a 51 years old guy to do something like this...
    anyway, it's funny and cute... hahaha...
    ^_____.^

    ReplyDelete