22 April 2007

Thank you Mr. Edison

In these days and age, power is almost everything. I realised that last night when my fusebox tripped on me. For one brow-sweating moment I saw myself tossing and turning in bed with no air-condition to sooth my tired body. Didn't cross my mind to snap back on the fusebox, I proceed to grope my way to find a torch. Guided my way to open up some windows to let in the natural air. Then I decided to wait out the dimly illuminated blackout with some of my usual nightly hobbies. Then horror struck!!!

Oh My Goat!
I Can't switch on air-con
Can't update my blog.
Can't send emails!
Can't even get into the net.
Can't watch DVD movies
Can't switch on the TV
Can't get my water heater running.
Can't race down the virtual street with my PS2 joystick
Can't play my CDs
Can't even break the night's silence with radio music
Thank God for iPod. Oh shoot! Not recharged. I can't recharge my iPod!

Whamaigonnado?

Oh wait, the mobile phone still lights up. Claimed to have loaded features. Time to get to know my mobile toy. I will never survive ice-age! What am I gonna do without power. Thank you Mr. Edison.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment