01 June 2009

10 Most Annoying Trivial Situations

Have you ever get caught in a situation where its so trivial but it still makes you go nuts? After more than 50 years of observations and personal experiences, I realise I cannot expect things to be fair all the time no matter how trivial the matter may be. But as much as I try to control my emotions over such imperfections, they still do get on my nerves once in a while. Here are my top 10 most annoying trivial situations I found myself in at one time or another. If some of them sound familiar to your own experience, you are not alone.

1. Hopping onto an escalator only to find its not moving.

2. Waiter serving food to another table even though you arrive earlier.

3. Getting caught behind a slow car in a fast lane.

4. Queueing on a long line towards 20 counters with only 1 opened.

5. Waiting for people who are late. (This one's a classic)

6. Holding the lift door for people without getting so much of a thank you from them.

7. Parents carelessly ignoring their own little brat's antics in public.

8. The bright glare of someone's mobile phone in the darkness of the cinema.

9. Ignorant people walking between me and the person I am photographing.

10. After washing my car to showroom condition, it rains. (Nature's fault this one LOL)

Have your own irritating encounters too? Do share them with me.

.

4 comments:

  1. yes - people 'romancing' the ATMs...taking the longest time to do their business

    plus running and pressing from one lift button to another - as if to save lives (this one would sound familar to you) - honestly i find it annoying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not be punctual is so annoying ... that pisses me off !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete